Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cake is FUN



Hello all! Well its been a productive week in the cake world. I delivered all weekend (sunday too) and had some fun with my bf. I just randomly googled "funny cakes" and I swear it was such a laugh!! You all need to do it. It will be a good time.

So, cakes I made this week:
1. A FABULOUS baby shower cake for a hippie couple (who I will love, if I ever meet them). How cute is the ZEBRA?!?


2. A Louis Vuitton purse. Which I made all of the 'LV' s by hand, which was challenging, but my boss is throwing me into deeper water so I can learn under the gun and be a better me :)

Deliveries went well. I have to drive to BFE tomorrow. UGH.

At the moment, I think I want to become a food writer. If only I could go to school for four more years... Ill keep dreaming :)

SEE YOU ALL ON THE FLIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment