Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eat cake and be merry!


Who actually wants to avoid the sweet tastes of your favorite indulgences over a few inches off of your waist?

Here it is. A cake blog. YES, I SAID CAKE!! I will relay recipes, techniques and favorites to you, my readers, for a simple break from life. Feel free to comment and add tips or advice. Im open to all.

Because one of my passions is writing and my love is food, I figured put the two together. Since Im working in a specialty cake shop now, this blog is focused on cake.



First topic. Bling cakes. I think Im actually liking this theme. Flashy, hot pink, and zebra? Who can resist? If I didnt eat cake almost everyday, I would have just pictured my dream birthday cake. Since I am constantly surrounded by new ideas, I have become fond of feathers and glitz.... which is very off track for me. Maybe I feel edgy? What are your thoughts? I think Im in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment