Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rolling in the dough..... kind of.

SO, today was an interesting day in the cake world. I have read up on my wedding material (I am not getting married, it just comes with the industry), and have noticed this ridiculous pose that bridal parties do : The Jump and Smile Pose. I think we need to tuck this back into the NEVER DO AGAIN vault and move on. Im sorry for those of you have have done this or are planning to in the near future. Why the hell do photographers believe this is unique still???

Anyways, a few days ago, I had my photo taking while in "action". Granted, I was trying to act normal, which probably lead to my being awkward in these photos. They should be here soon and Im excited to put them into my profile. I feel like they will make my portfolio say "LOOK AT ME! IM SO NERDY I GOT PICTURES OF ME WORKING!" but I think its funny, so Im going to do it.

I worked on a cake today that was black and teal. Im definitely digging this teal thing. Bring on the teal! I think its a fresh color that hasnt been worn out yet :)


Heres a view of me in all my glory. (Photo credits go to my boss :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment