Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cake Royalty..


I havent watched the wedding yet, I know, I know. The cake, however, has been the highlight of day in the cake shop. I think its crazyyyy old-school, but traditional. Fruitcake? Ill pass, but I have read that it is very popular in Europe for weddings. BUT, is it the tradition fruitcake we, Americans, cant stand? Or a traditional cake cake that is delicious and moist? Ill research for you all and let you know my outcome.

By the way, we do most of our deliveries on the weekend. Saturday is more popular. So if you think having a 9-5(?) job in the pastry world is all I do, I have to put a lot of gas and miles into it to. This is the downside, but I looove it. :)

Complaints are sucky too. Well heres a pic of the Royal Wedding Cake :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment